|Pulse width variation, Vcc = 5V||±3||%|
- Connect a timing capacitor CEXT between nCEXT and nREXT/CEXT.
- Connect a resistor REXT between nREXT/CEXT and Vcc.
- A high-to-low transition on nA when nB is low causes a pulse on nQ and nQ.
- A low-to-high transition on nB when nA is high causes a pulse on nQ and nQ.
- Setting nCD low inhibits pulses.
- (CD4528) For CEXT > 0.01 µF and Vcc = 5V, output pulse width = 0.2 × REXT × CEXT.
- (HEF4528) For CEXT > 0.01 µF and Vcc = 5V, output pulse width = 0.42 × REXT × CEXT.
Note: Data is maintained by an independent source and accuracy is not guaranteed. Check with the manufacturer's datasheet for up-to-date information.