|External capacitor Ct||100 (min)||pF|
|External resistor Rt||10k (min)|
- The RC oscillator frequency is 1/(2.3 × Rt × Ct). RS = 2Rt.
- An external clock signal, connected to RS, may be used instead. The timer advances on the low-to-high transition of RS.
- The input frequency is divided by a value determined by A1A0: 213 (LL), 210 (LH), 28 (HL), or 216 (HH).
- Power-on reset is enabled when AR and MR are low. For HEF4541, Vcc should be above 8.5V for correct power-on reset.
- PH specifies the state of the output after reset (high or low).
- When MODE is high, the output oscillates continuously.
- When MODE is low, the output changes only once, after a single cycle.
Note: Data is maintained by an independent source and accuracy is not guaranteed. Check with the manufacturer's datasheet for up-to-date information.